Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Citrix Downloads is now using the new product names.
- Citrix licenses at mycitrix.com also renamed. Platinum renamed to Premium. Enterprise renamed to Advanced. Virtual Apps Advanced is actually XenApp Enterprise.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Download Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1808, All Editions
- The Delivery Controller installer was pulled to fix an upgrade problem, but the VDA installers are still downloadable
- What’s new in Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1808 – e.g. application limits per machine, Director GPO logon duration breakdown – Citrix Docs
- Download Citrix Delivery Controller Broker Service 7.15 LTSR CU2 Hotfix BrokerSvcWX64_7_15_2001 – LHC fix – Citrix KB article
- Download Citrix Health Assistant 1.6 updated Aug 24 – Troubleshoot VDA Registration and Session Launch – Citrix KB article
- Download Citrix VDA Group Policy Client side Extension Hotfix 1 for 7.15 LTSR CU2 – Citrix KB article
- How Citrix Director 1808 collects group policy duration from VDAs – Citrix KB article
- Google Chrome Preferences and Outlook Signature are not getting saved – A private fix is available
- What’s new in Citrix Provisioning (PVS) 1808 – Improved performance with asynchronous I/O streaming – Citrix Docs
- Download Citrix NetScaler Release (Feature Phase) 12.1 Build 49.23 – nFactor for VPN plugin, TLS 1.3 support
- Download Citrix NetScaler Release (Feature Phase) 12.0 Build 58.18 – replaces build 58.15 – fix for PFX import, several Gateway AppFlow fixes
- Citrix NetScaler ADC 12.1 build 49 has a new search interface. Much easier to use.
Citrix Endpoint Management (XenMobile)
- What’s New in Citrix Endpoint Management (formerly XenMobile Service) 10.18.14 – Device policy support for iOS 12, More Chrome OS restrictions, add the package ID of the public store Android app, Screen capture restriction for Android Enterprise – Citrix Docs
- Citrix Analytics Documentation – Citrix Docs
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.