Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.
- Implement Internet Explorer Tracking Protection to reduce CPU on Citrix – Julian Mooren
- Registry workaround for icons flickering on Windows 2016 published desktop when desktop is redirected – Citrix Discussions
- By default, VDA detects Controller outage every 5 minutes – adjustable through HeartbeatPeriodMs registry value – Citrix KB article
- Tablacus Explorer is an awesome replacement for explorer.exe as a XenApp published Application! – Marco Hofmann
- Enable Receiver 4.7 to open Published Content UNC paths – Allow/Prevent user to publish unsafe content – David Prows at CUGC
- Validated Reference Design – NetScaler and Microsoft Azure – 16-page guide
- FAQ: Citrix Command Center – End Of Life – MAS is the replacement – Citrix KB article
- FAQ: NetScaler Insight Center – End Of Life – MAS is the replacement – Citrix KB article
- How to Set New Event Actions on NetScaler MAS 12 – Run Command Action, and Execute Job Action – Citrix KB article
- NetScaler Theme and Customization Troubleshooting – /var/vpn/vpn/ overwrites /netscaler/ns_gui/ – Citrix KB article
- Unable to Sync XenMobile Secure Mail (STA Method) when using NetScaler Gateway 12.0 – known issue – Citrix KB article