Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Seems that Citrix HDX Policies are now shown correctly in the GPMC Settings tab as per XenApp 7.15 LTSR CU2 – Tweet from Rasmus Raun-Nielsen
App Layering (Unidesk)
- Citrix Profile Streaming is not compatible with Citrix App Layering Elastic Layers – Citrix Discussions
- Download Citrix Connection Quality Indicator updated April 25 – Citrix KB article
- Citrix Profile Management deleting registry keys and causing black screen on logon to Windows 2016? – Citrix Discussions
- Citrix Receiver auto-update is broken due to expired certificate – manually install certificate from article, or manually update to 4.12 when released – Citrix KB article
- Citrix Secure Mail for iOS supports rich text signatures – Citrix Docs
- New checks in Citrix Smart Check – StoreFront, PVS, License Server – Citrix Docs
- Download VMware Tools 10.2.1 – fixes Guest VM ports exhausted – download VMware Tools 10.2.1 instead of VMware Tools 10.2.0
- New Release: VMware PowerCLI 10.1.0 – vSphere 6.7 support
- “Because of a bug, the RDSH role was missing in previous releases of Windows Server 2019 – this build fixes that.” – Microsoft Blog
- Office 2016 Administrative Template files (ADMX/ADML) updated April 26
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.