Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
- Workaround for Windows 2016 Start menu blank icons with Citrix 7.15 CU1 – HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell\StateStore\ResetCache (REG_DWORD) = 1 – Citrix Discussions
App Layering (Unidesk)
- Detailed guide on using Citrix App Layering 4.8 with Azure – Office 365 layer too – Christiaan Brinkhoff
- Citrix Receiver 4.10: Adaptive Transport Fall back from TCP to UDP shows SSL error when Reconnecting session via NetScaler 11.1 – fix = NetScaler 12. Workaround = Disable SmartControl and HDX Insight (AppFlow) on NetScaler 11.1 – Citrix KB article
- How to configure NetScaler nFactor with step-up authentication – i.e. one website needs single factor, other website needs multi-factor – useful for Unified Gateway – Citrix KB article
- NetScaler nFactor Login Schema: how to extract second password instead of first – -passwdExpression “HTTP.REQ.BODY(1000).SET_TEXT_MODE(URLENCODED).TYPECAST_NVLIST_T(\’=\’,\’&\’).VALUE(\”passwd1\”).DECODE_USING_TEXT_MODE”- Citrix KB article
- NetScaler Gateway 12.0-56 can fail when AppFlow is enabled, and when a VPN user tries to launch any application – fix is available from NetScaler Gateway 12.0 57.x build onwards – Citrix KB article
- Migrate XenMobile from on-premises to XenMobile Service in the Citrix Cloud without re-enrollment – 50 minute recorded webinar
- Citrix XenMobile Mail Manager 10.x documentation seems to have been greatly expanded – Citrix Docs
- VMware App Volumes 2.13.2 released! This release includes important updates and bug fixes – VMware Docs
- No longer able to see C:\SnapVolumesTemp using File Explorer – an issue in App Volumes 2.13.1 and App Volumes 2.13.2. Fix is coming in App Volumes 2.13.3 – VMware Communities
- Production Support for VMware Horizon 7.4, 7.3.2, and 7.2 with Win 10 1709 Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) – Composer issue fixed in 7.4.
- Download VMware ThinApp 5.2.3 – Support for Windows 10 Creators Update and Windows Server 2016
- VMware NSX for vSphere End-User Computing Design Guide 1.2 – 101 pages