Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Citrix LTSR Assistant updated July 23 – Added support for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1912 LTSR Cumulative Update 1.
- Citrix Teams Optimization: Screensharing from Chat window is now available (7/21/2020) in GA. Sign out and sign back into Teams to enable the feature.
- Download Citrix Workspace app 2007 for HTML5
Citrix Workspace app
- Citrix Workspace app for Windows Security Update – local user escalating their privilege level to that of an administrator – fixed in 1912 CU1 and 2006.1
- AAA.USER.IS_MEMBER_OF(“Finance”) expressions require add aaa group Finance – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- MAC users without antivirus pass generic antivirus OPSWAT scans – Gatekeeper is Antivirus – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- VMware Horizon Reach fling is back – Horizon Versions 7.10 through 7.12 have a known issue which can cause Horizon Reach to trigger a low memory issue on the Horizon Connection Server.
- App Volumes Entitlement Sync Fling updated July 23
- Workspace ONE UEM: 2007 What’s New – YouTube video
- Azure limitations for WVD – Some apply to Citrix too – Microsoft Docs
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.