Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Citrix now supports Windows 2004 with VDA 7.15 CU5 – Citrix Knowledgebase article
Citrix Workspace app
- Citrix Workspace App before 1912 and Citrix Receiver on Windows has Insecure Permissions for %PROGRAMDATA%\Citrix (and an unquoted UninstallString), which allows local users to gain privileges – CVE – Knowledgebase article
- Download VMware Horizon Client 5.4.3 for Windows – Fixes a privilege escalation vulnerability
- VMware Fling: True SSO Configuration Utility
- Administrative Template files (ADMX/ADML) for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, Office 2019, and Office 2016 updated June 11
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.