Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.
- When Citrix Desktop OS VDA is upgraded to Windows 10 v1709, Windows will roll back – This issue is fixed with the Windows 10 update released by Microsoft on 14th November 2017 – Citrix KB article
- Citrix will support XenDesktop 7.15 on Windows 10 1709 after two upcoming Microsoft patches – Comments
- Getting started with NetScaler nFactor Authentication framework – Citrix Jake Rutski
- What’s new in NetScaler MA Cloud Service Nov 17 – StyleBook for NetScaler as SAML iDP for Google Apps, MA Agent proxy support, app peak usage – Citrix Docs
- No NetScaler Gateway EPA OPSWAT for Mac 10.13 until Q2 2018? – Citrix KB article
- Data comparison of NVIDIA GRID Tesla P4 and P40 – six P4 is better value than three P40 – Jan Hendrik Meier
- Nutanix AHV Plug-in For Citrix Director Release 220.127.116.11 – TLS 1.2 support