Interesting EUC items from last week:
- Citrix Connection Quality Indicator 126.96.36.199 updated Oct 25, 2019 – Reduced the tool’s CPU usage – Citrix Knowledgebase article
Citrix Workspace app
- Google Chrome no longer displays “always open these types of links in the associated app” checkbox – affects Workspace app – sjaak at t-e.cc
- Invoke-AutoscaleMachineCreation.ps1 – monitor load across a Citrix Cloud MCS Delivery Group and create\delete machines when crossing the configured watermarks – Github
- Export Citrix Analytics data analyzed for risky events into a Microsoft Azure Sentinel environment – Citrix Docs
- Workspace ONE UEM 1910 Whats New – 8 minute YouTube video
- Download VMware Horizon 7.5.3 (ESB Maintenance Release)
- Scoutbees by ControlUp is a managed service to monitor the availability of your Citrix Virtual Apps\Virtual Desktops, Citrix Cloud, VMware Horizon or VMware Horizon Cloud published resources and notify you in advance about any issue
- Install Palo Alto Traps for VDI for non-persistent RDSH – Palo Alto documentation
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.