Interesting EUC items from last week:
Citrix Profile Management
- Citrix Profile Management Local privilege escalation on a Windows VDA – UPM hotfixes available for 1912, 2106, and 7.15 – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- Hotfix ProfilemgtWX64_1912_3002- For Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 1912 Long Term Service Release (LTSR) Cumulative Update 3 – fixes Outlook issue caused by security fix – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- Download Citrix Session Recording 2107 – automatically start recording screens when certain events occur
Citrix Workspace app
- Download Citrix Workspace app 2107 for Mac
- Updated Citrix ADC nsldap.pl script to fix LDAP service is down post upgrading to 13.0 build 82 /12.1 build 62 – Citrix Knowledgebase article
- Citrix ADC WAF Signature version 66 – 12 new rules to block CVEs – Citrix Docs
- Support for VMware Horizon 7.10 has been extended to March 17, 2022
- Antivirus executable exclusion list for VMware Horizon View updated July 16 – VMware Knowledgebase article
- Download VMware Horizon 2106
- VMware Horizon Cloud Connector 2.0 adds fault tolerance (cluster) for the license service – If the primary node loses operation, the Horizon Universal License enters a 25-day sync grace period – VMware Docs
- Download VMware ThinApp 5.2.10 – Support for Microsoft Windows 10, version 21H1; security fix
For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.