Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the Detailed Change Log.
- Download Citrix VDA Health Assistant v18.104.22.168 Updated Oct 12, 2017 – Added time zone redirection configuration check
- Private fix for VDA 7.15 re-registering – Citrix Discussions
- Private fix for XenDesktop MCS on vSAN – Citrix Discussions
- How to update VMware Tools in Citrix PVS vDisk without reverse imaging – Aaron Silber
- Automate VHD Offline Defrag for Citrix Provisioning Server – Dennis Span
- Citrix CSS customers should have free access to introductory NetScaler training at Citrix eLearning
- NetScaler VPX Express is available for download and licensing again
- Flowchart for upgrading a NetScaler HA Pair – Citrix Docs
- Download NetScaler Release (Maintenance Phase) 11.0 Build 71.18
- Download XenMobile MDX files for iOS & Android 10.7.5 public apps
- XenMobile Apps 10.7.5 can join Skype for Business online meetings – Citrix Docs
- What’s new in Citrix XenMobile Cloud Service 10.7.2 – Citrix Docs
- Need some XenMobile PowerShell Scripts? – Arnaud Pain
- How to config CitrixCloud XenApp and XenDesktop Service using Azure Managed Disks and CitrixOptimizer – Christiaan Brinkhoff
- For multi-Catalog Delivery Group, Citrix Smart Scale October 10, 2017 balances the number of machines powered on across all associated Machine Catalogs instead of single Catalog – Citrix Docs
- Connect Horizon Cloud to your Microsoft Azure subscription to deliver virtual RDS-enabled Windows servers and remote applications – VMware Docs
- uemtemplates.com is live!! Search for VMware UEM templates from the community using one simple interface.
- VMware Horizon 7.3+ does not allow users to access HTML if “Allow users to choose display protocol” is not set to yes – VMware Communites
- ThinPrint redirected printer printing issue with VMware Horizon View Client 4.6.0 – works in 4.5 – Terence Luk
- RDSH printing strategy – detailed post by Gareth Carson at CUGC
- For NVIDIA GPUs based on the Maxwell architecture, limit system memory on the server to less than 1 TB – NVIDIA Knowledgebase Article