To trigger RSS Feed, Mailing List, etc., here is the May 2017 excerpt from the Detailed Change Log.
- User Group Policy > Office Settings – added registry value to fix VL activation issues
- Virtual Delivery Agent 7.14 – added registry value to enable screensaver
- Remote PC – updated for VDA version 7.14
- Citrix SCOM Management Pack – NetScaler – updated for version 1.17.87
- Citrix SCOM Management Packs – XenApp/XenDesktop – updated for Bundle 2017_05_17, added Configuration Encryption instructions
- AppDNA – updated for version 714
- Session Recording 7.14 – new article for version 7.14 since the installation process is completely different.
- Added Load balancing of Session Recording servers
- Workspace Environment Management – updated for version 4.3. Also:
- Changed sites to configuration sets
- Replaced screenshots to show new workspace names (e.g. Active Directory Objects)
- Changed “Manager” to “Management”.
- Citrix Policy Settings:
- Updated Citrix Group Policy Management plug-in for 7.14
- Updated screenshots for Windows 2016
- Added Director 7.14 settings
- Citrix Policy Settings:
- NetScaler Gateway 11.1 > VPN Plug-in – added link to article on enabling and collecting logs
- Horizon 7.1 Connection Server – added link to article on branding the Portal Page
- VMware User Environment Manager – updated for version 9.2, Windows 2016 screenshots, added Privilege Elevation.
- VMware Unified Access Gateway – updated for 3.0, added PFX import instructions, removed REST configuration sections
- Provisioning Services Install – added link to Dennis Span’s PvS installation and configuration automation article
- Citrix App Layering > OS Layer – added link to Rob Zylowski at Publishing a layered image fails every time with the same error at Citrix Discussions says that OfficeHub in Windows 10 1607 might interfere with Layering
- Citrix Receiver for HTML5 – updated for version 2.4, and disable CEIP
- Citrix App Layering – updated for version 4.2
- App Layers – added message about Windows Update list not being accurate, source = Unidesk forums
- Horizon 7.1 Connection Server > Logon Monitoring – this Fling is built into Horizon 7.1
- User Group Policy > Internet Explorer – added how to hide “Open Microsoft Edge” button in Internet Explorer on Windows 10 1703. Source = René Bigler on Twitter
- User Group Policy > File Explorer – added link to Discussions thread on fixing flicking icons on Windows 2016 VDA. And Windows Spotlight configuration.
- User Group Policy > ShareFile Drive Mapper – updated for version 3.7
- NetScaler Configuration Extractor – added policyLabel, pattern set, caching
- User Group Policy > Internet Explorer Performance – added links to article and whitepaper on how to disable Tracking Protection to improve IE performance
- User Group Policy > File Explorer – added link to Marco Hofmann’s post on an Explorer replacement
- StoreFront 3.5+ > Customize StoreFront 3.x – added link to Trentent Tye’s post on how to use APIs to dynamically enable/disable Workspace Control
- Published Content – allow Receiver to open UNC paths, source = David Prows at CUGC forums
- Catalogs > Export machines from static Catalog – added link to Shane O’Neill’s farm export utility.
- Virtual Delivery Agent 7.13 > Optimize – added link to Daniel Feller’s article on Scheduled Tasks in Windows 10
- Workspace Environment Management > WEM Agent on PvS – added scheduled task to refresh on boot, source = Julian Mooren
- Delivery Controller 7.13 > Smart Check – added link to Citrix Blog Post describing the JSON files
- Citrix Firewall Rules > StoreFront – added RPC ports for remote trusted domain controllers, source = Citrix article
- Group Policy Computer Settings > Remote Desktop Services – added setting to enable GPU in RDS sessions, source = Marco Hofman